Cybersecurity & Standards – How StandICT.eu supports European specialists in the international landscape
11:00 – 12.00 CET, 29 January 2021
This webinar recording provides:
- A clear explanation of how StandICT.eu 2023 can concretely enable a more effective representation of European standpoints and priorities in Standardisation landscape worldwide.
- Financial Opportunities for ICT (and Cybersecurity) Standards specialists through the Open Calls
- A presentation of the new EUOS – European Observatory for ICT Standardisation.
- The critical linkage Cybersecurity and Standardisation.
- The tangible impact of StandICT.eu participants on the key-pillars of the Rolling Plan and DSM.
The presenters are:
- Francesco Osimanti, Vice Coordinator of StandICT.eu 2023 & Project Manager at Trust-IT Services
- Ray Walshe, EAG Chair of StandICT.eu 2023 & Standards Leader at Dublin City University
- Ivan Grujic – Computer Scientist at Trust-IT Services.