Ievgen Vladimirov was Deputy Minister of Energy of Ukraine for Digital Development, Digital Transformations and Digitalization from 2020-2021. In addition, other posts Ievgen holds and has held include:
- Founder and honorary member of NGO International Cybersecurity University
- NATO Energy Security Center of Exultance Steering Committee Member 2021
- Chief Engineer in Georgy Pukhov Institute for Energy Modelling of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- Founder of the State Digitalization and Cybersecurity Center of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine
- Adviser on Digitalization & Cybersecurity to Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine, Minister of Energy of Ukraine and Head of State Space Agency of Ukraine in 2018-2020
Ievgen was also co-author of ‘Energy Sectoral Cybersecurity Concept of Ukraine’ as well as the ‘Critical Infrastructure Law of Ukraine’ #1882, 10-Dec-2021
He is an expert in critical infrastructure and cybersecurity, digital transformations, public-private partnership and international relations with more than 20 years experience in sales, marketing, business development background in leading international corporations like Microsoft, Cisco, etc..