This activity is defining the common research, development and innovation in next generation cybersecurity technologies (including dual-use), applications and services with a focus on horizontal cybersecurity technologies and cybersecurity in critical sectors (e.g. energy, transport, health, finance).
Each of the tasks in this work package is in the process of describing a demonstrator based around the resources provided by the participating partners in a number of different scenarios.
- Task 1: Common Framework Design
- Task 2: Research and Integration on Cybersecurity Enablers and Underlying Technologies
- Task 3: Software Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Task4: Security Intelligence
- Task5: Adaptive Security
- Task 6: Usable Security
- Task 7: Regulatory Sources for Citizen-friendly Goals
- Task 8: Conformity, Validation and Certification
- Task 9: Continuous Scouting
In addition to the individuals pages available here, each of the tasks has its own dedicated GitHub entry describing how to access online proof-of-concept demonstrators and repositories, videos and a listing of scientific dissemination.