The work of this task is presented in D3.13 – Updated version of enablers and components. This report focuses on privacy tools and the impact that they can have in a smart campus infrastructure beginning with a short description of the general architecture, then the scenarios of the smart campus are introduced and then the main contribution of each privacy asset is described individually in detail.
These assets are:
- Backdoor-resistant TEEs
- Blockchain Platform
- Cloud-Based Credentials
- DPIA Template (D3.13)
- Elastic Deployment of TEE-based applications in the cloud
- Interoperability and cross-border compliance
- Issuer-Hiding Anonymous Credentials
- Password-less Authentication
- Privacy-Aware Aggregate Programming
- Privacy Manager for IoT based on Edge Computing (PMEC)
- Privacy-Preserving for Genomic Data (PP4Genomic)
- PTASC (Decentralised Peer-to-Peer Communication)
- Secure Multi-Party Computation (FlexProd / ArchiStar)
- Self-Sovereign Privacy-Preserving-IdM (SS-PP-IdM).
For further information the corresponding GitHub entry has details of online proof-of-concept demonstrators and repositories, videos and a listing of dissemination in scientific journals and articles.