10 November 2019
Toulouse welcomes Cybersecurity For Europe 2019
The first event bringing together significant European cybersecurity stakeholders and actors including the four pilot projects is taking place at the Hôtel de Région, 22 Boulevard du Maréchal Juin, 31400 Toulouse from 13-15 November 2019. With three days of collaboration, conversation and networking, this is going to be a very special event!
Featuring high-level industrial, academic and governmental perspectives from DG CNECT, the Occitanie Region, the French Government as well as the wider European cybersecurity community.
The event programme keynotes and panels include:
• Cybersecurity policy
• Recommendations for cybersecurity research and innovation
• European cybersecurity governance
• Good practices in data sharing for incident handling
• Who’s calling? Managing identities in the cyber world
• The future of European cybersecurity
For registration and the event programme, go here.